Saturday 14 May 2011

Christ Raja; a Christian scholar

Christ Raja; a Christian scholar

 

Christ Raja was a Christian scholar and converted to Islam. He states: "I read the Noble Quran to criticize it, however Allah, the Almighty, has guided me to Islam".

The Formerly Indian Christian: Christ RajaChrist Raja was a Christian scholar and converted to Islam. He states: "I read the Noble Quran to criticize it, however Allah, the Almighty, has guided me to Islam".

The Formerly Indian Christian: Christ RajaChrist Raja is originally from Telmnador located in the far south of India. He studied the books of Jews and Christians, namely the holly scriptures, profoundly. He believed that the Noble Quran was quoted from the New and Old Testament. He read the Noble Quran in Tamil language; hence he believed that it is revealed by Allah, the Almighty. Consequently, he pronounced the words of monotheism (There is no god but Allah and Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) is His Messenger,) and named himself Muhammad.

An interview conducted by Abu-Bushra (Charity Magazine Reporter) as follows:

O Muhammad, what is the story of your conversion to Islam?

Muhammad: - my previous name was Christ Raja; I was born in a Christian family in a village affiliated to Telmnador district. My native language is Tamil; however I speak many other languages.

From youthfulness, I liked Christianity and the Christ very much, as the pontiffs kept instructing me that the one who does not like the Christ will not be admitted to paradise, a creed I adopted which made me always invoke Allah to turn the hearts of all Muslims to Christianity.

One day, I met a Muslim scholar, I discussed with him some issues related to Islam and Christianity. He stressed it to me that I can never find one thing in the Noble Quran contradicts the intellect or the sound nature. This is was the reason incited me to read the Noble Quran. I read it in Tamil language twice; thus, I became ascertain that Islam is the right religion and Christianity is distorted, the matter which made me adopt Islam.

Abu-Bushra: - have you experienced any troubles with your community on conversion to Islam?

Muhammad:-yes, of course. They mocked at me and said that you became insane and laughed at me as I let my beard grew, while I have been accustomed to shave it. Indeed, I endured all these troubles of my people and was distinguished by patience towards it. This is because I was reading in the Noble Quran the stories of preachers and reformists of prophets and messengers and how they endured harm to convey Islam.

Abu-Bushra: - were you the reason to any body to convert to Islam?

Muhammad: - yes, my wife and three of my sons and some others as well.

Abu-Bushra: - O Muhammad! What is your current job?

Muhammad: - definitely, you are informed that the pontiffs, scholars and Du`ah (propagandists) of Jews and Christians enjoy all kinds of ease in the present life out of the immense subsidies they receive from the Christian states. However, I abandoned all this for the bliss of paradise. At the present, I wander around villages and cities on feet calling people, in groups and individually, to Islam. Also, I demonstrate for them the falsehood of their religion and exert every effort to covey the translation of the Noble Quran to every non-Muslim person, as I am ascertain that if they read the Noble Quran one time from beginning to end, they will convert to Islam.

Abu-Bushra: - previously, you mentioned that you work in the field of Da`wah (calling people to Islam), do you practice such work individually or affiliated to one of the Islamic centers?

Muhammad:- I do not perform Da`wah individually as I can not save my expenses, so I work within the "Da`wah Centre for Newly Converted Muslims" that affiliated to the "People of the Noble Quran and Hadith Association" in Telmnador district, south of India which spares no effort calling Muslims and non-Muslims to Allah.

 

 

 

Abu-Bushra: - have you something to address Muslims to?

 

Muhammad: - future is to Islam. Thousands of hearts in this area aspire to adopt Islam, thus Muslims are charged with a significant responsibility. Muslims should act in the sound teachings of Islam firstly, and then they should continuously call to Allah and exert their efforts to manifest Islam for Christians, Hindu and other non-Muslims.

 

The Islamic institutions and bodies inside and outside India that are interested in the religious affairs should convey translated copies of the Noble Quran numerously.

 

 

 

At last, I would say that Muslims bear the sin of my conversion to Islam lately. This is because I was ignorant of Islam for more than thirty years out of Muslims nonfeasance in calling me to Islam and illustrating its teachings. I fear that all non-Muslims say the same before Allah in Day of Judgment.

 

 

 

Source: - Charity Magazine, issue 74, Muharram 1417 AH.

Now days we as Muslims have to spread the voice to learn quran online and so we could gain the true knowledge and the quran teaching that is give to us by our beloved prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and do quran reading. Do we as Muslim ask our self that why we are at the peak of destruction? The answer will be simple that we have left our roots the holy quran we should guide promote Islam from in our homes first and let learn our kids quran  and encourage them in doing quran memorization this should be our first goal for it we can do different stuff like let then participate in different online quran recitation competition to let them read quran from different online quran reciters and along with it we elders should learn quran also and improve our knowledge of quran and Islam and learn holy quran tafseer because to understand and learn quran Arabic and for this now a days there are many online quran tutor available who teach tajweed quran and its translation and tafseer so let us join our hands to be the voice of Islam and let improve the image of it as well and full fill our duty

 

No comments:

Post a Comment