Never Lose Hope, Even in Hardships
- He was badly and rudely abused.
- He was accused of being a poet, a magician and a parson.
- Dust and dirt were thrown on his head while prostrating near the Ka`bah.
- He was exiled from his home with tears on his cheeks saying, "O Makkah! You are the nearest place to my heart, and if my tribe had not exiled me from you, I would never have left you."
- The pagans promised one hundred camels, which was a fortune as that time, as a prize to whoever captures him, alive or dead.
- His face was cut and his tooth was broken at the battle of Uhud.
- His uncle, Hamzah, was killed before him at the battle of Uhud, his abdomen was cut opened and his liver was taken out of his body.
- Seventy of his companions were killed at one time on the day of Al-Raji`.
- His wife, `Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her) was accused of adultery with Safwan ibn Al-Mu`attel, while returning from a battle.
- He tied a stone, from hunger, on his tummy while digging the trench at the battle of Al-Ahzab.
- Once he was praying near the Ka`bah; while prostrating, one the pagans threw some dust on his head. No one dared to help him except his daughter, Fatimah. Then he said to her, “Don’t grieve, my daughter. Allah will protect your father.”
- During the journey of Hijrah, Suraqah ibn Malik followed him and his companion, Abu-Bakr, who said, "We have been caught, O Allah's Messenger!' He said, "Don't be sad as Allah is with us." Then he promised Suraqah the bracelets of Kisra, the King of the Persians at that time.
- He said to `Adyy ibn Hatim while inviting him to Islam, “If you live longer, you will see the woman travel alone from Al-Hirah till the Ka`bah, fearing none but Allah.” (Ahmed)
- He was sleeping in the house of Um-Haram bint Malhan then he got smiling. When she asking him, “Why are smiling Allah’s Messenger?” He said, “Some of my followers sailing on this sea as if they are kings on thrones invading in Allah’s way.”
Therefore, we should never lose hope even in hardships!
Now days we as Muslims have to spread the voice to learn quran online and so we could gain the true knowledge and the quran teaching that is give to us by our beloved prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and do quran reading. Do we as Muslim ask our self that why we are at the peak of destruction? The answer will be simple that we have left our roots the holy quran we should guide promote Islam from in our homes first and let learn our kids quran and encourage them in doing quran memorization this should be our first goal for it we can do different stuff like let then participate in different online quran recitation competition to let them read quran from different online quran reciters and along with it we elders should learn quran also and improve our knowledge of quran and Islam and learn holy quran tafseer because to understand and learn quran Arabic and for this now a days there are many online quran tutor available who teach tajweed quran and its translation and tafseer so let us join our hands to be the voice of Islam and let improve the image of it as well and full fill our duty